The WBII in the Hague is a melting pot for women entrepreneurs who support and inspire each other.
This was an exhilarating project for me and one on which I learnt a huge amount about aspects of Project management – as well as design.
- I organised photo shoots
- Designed and commissioned our mascot the dragon “Wobi”
- Won sponsors
- Pitched for member participation
- Designed the layout of calendars
- Designed many of the adverts for participants & sponsors
- Managed the print run & distributed
- Sold the calendars
All with some help & support from the executive committee at WBII of course!